- All funds paid to or collected by the TYF are non-refundable in each instance except as otherwise stated in this Policy.
- Refunds of registration fees will be considered by the TFY Board of Directors on a case by case basis.
- Each request for a refund must be made in writing, sent to [email protected], for review by the TYF Board of Directors. The written request must include the reason why the affected player does not intend to participate (see below for specifics regarding making a refund request). No refunds will be considered or processed unless and until the Board of Directors has received an appropriate written refund request.
After the TYF Board of Directors has received and reviewed an appropriate written request, registration fee refunds will be processed as follows:
- If the written request is received prior to the end of the registration period, 90% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If the written request is received prior to the date of the first scheduled practice, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If the written request is received after the first scheduled practice but prior to the date of the third practice, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No registration fee requests will be considered or processed after the third scheduled practice.
- All refunds will be refunded back via check
- NO cash refunds will be issued.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
- At no point, will any refund be given if the player or their relative has been dismissed or suspended due to unsportsmanlike behavior or failure to comply with behavior guidelines.
- No refunds, regardless of the date, will be granted if a person attempts to register providing fraudulent data.
To make a refund request:
- Include “Refund Request” in the subject line
- Please include the following in the message body:
- The player’s name
- Parent’s name
- Reason for the refund
The TYF Board of Directors reserve the right to modify, amend or eliminate any of the provisions contained in this Fee Refund Policy at any time. Communication of such changes will be available only on the TYF website.